Hair attachments, Weavons and wigs are one of the most demanded fashion products in Nigeria today, all thanks to Nigerian chics with their good sense of fashion. Every wants to look smart and presentable so these ladies go shopping for Brazilian hair, human hair, hair extension and wigs.
In Nigeria, ladies make their hair every 2 or 3 weeks just to look good. So in looking good, these ladies create good business opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Now let us go into details of this business proper, but before then let me remind you this business isn't for ladies alone.
SEE ALSO: 8 THINGS YOU CAN SELL TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE XMAS
We are in the ember months already and Christmas is fast approaching, meaning girls are already gathering money to make different kinds of hair styles. This is an opportunity for you to tap into this business and enjoy huge profit.
I know you are interested already, now read carefully;
CHOSE YOUR NICHE
There are different kinds of weavon you can sell, we have the human hair and we have the synthetic hair. Human hair (because the identity implies is the real human hair) It is gotten from all over the world usually Indian, Brazilian and Peruvian. This type of hair is in excessive demand because of its smooth texture and durability.
The longer the size of these weavons the more expensive the amount. In order words the price vary with the length.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
• Do a normal market survey for the prices and dimension of your market.
• look for a supply with good price.
• You may also buy online from online E-stores
• how to buy in bulks because when you buy in bulk, you get good deals.
• Import your goods into the nation and do the vital clearing.
• find a retailer or warehouse, strategically placed, where you resell to wholesale distributors,
• outlets and end users at a good profit margin.
• No person gets to learn about a business that isn't promoted. So, utilize various marketing procedures as a way to sell your hair selling a business.
SEE ALSO: JUMIA AND KONGA 2017 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
When you are done with the above named process, then you are good to go. You don't necessarily need a shop to sell your products, you may buy and sell them on e-commerce sites like jumia, konga, jiji and olx.