So you dont have to ask someone to send you a picture/video you viewed. Unless its a video more than 10s.
1. Open your file Manager
2. Press "option" key 》settings 》check "view hidden files"
3. Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the whatsap folder.
4. Open "Media" folder
5. Usually the first folder you should see is ".statuses"
6. That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24hr period.
7. Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24hr.
8. To save the viewed file for future, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
Simple right? Please share